Member Agreement & Risk Disclosure
This Agreement is made between Arrow Insights and you, the user and/or member. We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the site, including adding, eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the site.
Any changes we make will be effective seven (7) days after notice of any change is provided to you, which may be done by means including, without limitation, posting on the site or via electronic mail. Your use of the site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
The material provided on our site is for general informational purposes only. The information provided by Arrow Insights is based on sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. No information provided is intended as investment advice, as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, investment, or fund. As a subscriber, you have access to our general members pages (some restrictions may apply), and to receive periodic updates via email, postal mail, or by phone. Opinions expressed (written, verbal, or otherwise) are not meant to be construed as investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell any security. Opinions of buy/sell/hold signals of various securities are subject to change at any time, with or without prior notice. Our opinion may and will be wrong at times due to the inherent limitations of technical analysis. Past performance is not an indication of future returns. Technical analysis is not a science that predicts precise and accurate results. We cannot and do not assess or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. The securities mentioned on our site may be unsuitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial position. You are responsible for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional before making any investment. There is a substantial amount of risk in trading securities, and the possibility exists that you can lose all or a portion of your capital.
Principals and/or associates of Arrow Insights may hold positions in individual securities that are described on the site. Those positions may be bought, held, or sold in a manner which may or may not be consistent with the opinions expressed by Arrow Insights.
Code of Conduct:
While using the site you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or "cracking" or defacing any portion of any of the sites;
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any trade secret of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the site;
- Frame" or "mirror" any part of the site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site;
- Harvest or collect information about site visitors or members without their express consent; or
- Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated to use the site through your subscription, username or password.
While using the site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
To have access to our site, you must be or become a member. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to
(a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the appropriate registration form, and
(b) to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the site. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the site is restricted to authorized members only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the site may be subject to prosecution. You agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to our site to any third party. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We strongly believe that you should always be in control of how your personal information is used. Arrow Insights considers the privacy and security of our visitors to be of the utmost importance. This statement outlines our privacy practices and provides a full description of the information we may collect and what we do with that information. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Arrow Insights via e-mail or registering for ArrowInsights.com reveals your e-mail address and any other information you include such as phone number and/or mailing address. We may use this information to help us process your registration, fulfill your request or respond to your inquiry. All of your personal information will be stored in a secure database in the United States of America. Access to this database is limited to authorized persons.
Occasionally, we use data collected about customers and prospects to inform them about products or services from Arrow Investment Advisors, LLC, our parent company, and reputable outside companies that may be of interest to them.
You can also send a written request to email@example.com if you would like to confirm the accuracy of the information we have collected from you, or if you have questions about the uses of this information.
Arrow Insights does reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to collect or report debts owed to us, and to protect our and our affiliates rights and property.